Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Batman in Arkham city part 2.


The last chapter finished with the following :

Now I need to use my sequencer to get a signal for my bat suit. Damn its not going to work I need to get much higher thats it the top of the G.C.P.D building. I need to go on this ledge got it then this ladder yes. Now I just need to jump from the ledge onto the other one Nooooooo!!! Ahhh!!!

Now …

Clink goes the grapple hook when it hooks onto the ledge. Thank goodness I'm safe Bruce thinks to himself. One more ladder and I am at the top. Alfred come in I have sent for the suit Yes yes It should be there right now. Cool , Smash!!! Goes the suit onto the roof the building. Beep goes the button on the package the metal package opens up and inside Bruce see’s his technically advanced bat suit. Now Batman is suited up he is ready for action.

Batman sneaks up behind a couple of thugs and hears that Two Face has captured Salina Kyle (Cat woman) and is threatening her with his gun we can not let Batman find out where they are well where are they says the other thug in the museum. You boys do know that I just listened to your whole conversation and I can not let you out of here alive. Oh yeah well you don’t scare us oh yeah Says Batman and before you know it they are both gone. Alfred Cat woman's in peril I am going to save her she might need some help. Ok then Bruce just do not hurt yourself Two Face is pretty dangerous. Got you Alfred.

Now on my G.P.S I need to locate the museum. Beep beep beep goes his hacker and he has now located this ledge e museum 1 km away. Batman Is flying from roof to roof in every direction to make sure he will get to the museum to save Catwoman. As he enters he sees through a window heaps of thugs even two thugs have snipers on the ledges where they can stand to be sneaky. And then there tangled on a rope hanging down to death is cat woman. Beside her stands Two Face looking as scary as ever. What is going to be the plan for all this thinks Batman.

Got it I will silently take down the two snipers dive bomb and take out as many as possible NOOO!!! That sucks! Two Face will shoot Cat woman!!! Ok got it I need to get Two Face down first drop a smoke bomb jump to the roof get the snipers take them down the defeat all the people on the ground save cat woman and leave. Thats a great plan lets see if it can be put into action.                             

To be continued!!!

                                                                                   


5 comments:

  1. Awesome Brody!
    I love you writing, it is outstanding.
    I can't wait to see part 3.
    Well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Brody!

    Exciting writing fill of great action!

    I really like how you share Batman's thoughts and show what's going on inside his head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Brody!
    I really like these stories of yours!
    It was surprising to see it was another TO BE CONTINUED:)
    GREAT POST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Writing Brody!
    it is full of action like Mr M said.
    I cant wait for part 3 Brody!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Brody this story has great onamatapaia like clink.

    ReplyDelete