Monday, September 3, 2012

Part 2 production diary



29/08/2012

We have the whole production flowing. It took From 9:45 to 11:00. Our part is going very well but Rhys still needs to be louder and I need to keep my head up when I say my line.

3/09/2012

We did the whole production as well as a dress rehearsal and we got to play for lunch. Today our ad went really well and smoothly. My line also went perfectly and well. The lights come into your face and you can’t see who you are talking to so then you feel less nervous.






         

                                                

 
                     

3 comments:

  1. Nice Brody
    Your photo is really good I felt less nervous because the light where there too Because you can't see the people in the audience.
    What is your favorite part about the production?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Brody.
    I think that add is funny. It really cool to see you do it live in are production.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Brody Its awesome blog post I love it and your ad is amazing

    ReplyDelete