Thursday, August 30, 2012

My part one of the production diary.

21/08/2012

Hi my name is Brody. A few days ago I found out my role in the production is in an advert. “Yes!” I think to myself when my name is called. A bit later on we went to Miss Paki so we could be grouped and choose our ad. I knew exactly who to go to and my ad was in mind (the Mastercard Ad). So I went straight to Kayden, Tyrin, Rhys and Sam. We had other ads in mind but the best one was definitely the mastercard one. We have been practicing lots and lots and lots to get our mastercard ad right. I was going to be Ma’a Nonu. Jake had been away so he joined our group so instead of me being Ma’a Nonu we introduced Sonny Bill Williams and that is who I am going to be.

22/08/2012

Today I made my mask It is a face of Sonny Bill , And we also made Richie for Kayden , Ma’a Nonu for Jake and Danny C for Sam. We also made our big mastercard as well. We didn’t need anything extra.                        

23/08/2012

Today we performed in front of Mrs Williams. She seemed to love everyones adverts. And we had to say what we were going I am still a bit undecided but I should wear an All Blacks shirt or jersey but I don’t know yet.

24/08/2012

We have now practiced on stage Miss Garland loved it so did I. All we needed to work on was a bit of positioning and Tyrin (Tim) needed to be a little bit louder and so did Rhys (the butler).                   

28/08/2012

For the past 2 days we have been practicing the whole production in front of the team 5 teachers and the team 5 students it is going pretty well. When our ad was nearly going to come on Tyrin and I had a good idea to make me say the part at the end. ( Register and use your mastercard before September the 13th and you will have a chance to go on  tour with the All Blacks).














                                                

 
                     

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Brody.
    This is so cool.
    I like the picture that you added.
    I can't wait to see your diary of the night performances.
    WELL DONE:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Brody.
    This is a great Diary. I think the photo of you with the Sony Bill mask on is cool.
    WELL DONE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Brody!
    I really like your diary, I wanted to keep on reading.
    The master card add is one of my favorite adds, you are
    really good at acting it out. Great job!

    ReplyDelete