Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Buddy

Buddy letter

Dear V.M. Jones,
Hi I am Brody, I am writing a letter to you about Buddy.

I love your story Buddy and I can say that for our whole class we all loved it so much.

Your book has so many awesome words. My favourite character is Josh but Suzanne and Splash are close seconds. My favourite part of the story is when Shane comes around at the end of the story and he wants to give Josh the gold medal but Josh says him and Buddy have got one we don’t care about the colour. I think it was really nice of Shane to come and offer him the medal.

It would be awesome to read more of your books.

Yours sincerely

Brody





2 comments:

  1. Brody!
    This post is amazing I wonder if she will reply it would be so cool if she did
    Brody would you chose family over winning ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Brody. You've wrote a great letter. It was nice of Shane too come over.

    ReplyDelete