Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Corner ball reflection

Reflection for P.E.
WALT throw, catch and move without the ball


Something I was pleased with was it was accurate because it always worked.
I really enjoyed learning how to play corner ball
because  it is interesting and a new game to me.


 Something that made me think was either passing or getting someone out
because...

  If you miss you have to get the ball and the oposition get away. But if you do a bad pass someone could drop it and you have to try get it in the hoop again and the other team might get it before your team does.

  Something I want to get better at is
  my hoop shooting
          (What can I do about it?)
    practice practice practice makes perfect

  

1 comment:

  1. Honest reflection Brody and I like how you made that photo extra large. It looks good!

    I am glad you enjoyed the game and learnt about accurate and rapid passing.

    ReplyDelete